A-Trak links up with Phantogram for his latest single “Parallel Lines.” This dance hit is so catchy and the instrumental is beautiful. Expect this to be played all over the radio and clubs this summer. Don’t miss out the summer is starting! Press play and dance!
Written by Erik Lindberg
Phantogram just surprised the internet with a brand new remix of their track “Black Out Days” and features Danny Brown and a change in production with Leo Justi. Comparing this to the original is pretty cool because it almost makes it a song of it’s own. Be sure to stream this song below and let us know what you think between the two.
It has been a minute since we’ve put out any new mixes. But today is everyone’s lucky day as Smooth Waves Mix Volume 4 is upon us. A good mix of tunes to get you through the day on this one. Perfect for your Spring Break. Check the mix below and enjoy!!
1. Asher Roth- “Tangerine Girl”
2. Big Boi- “Objectum Shalamar” Featuring Phantogram
3. YG- “Meet the Flockers” Featuring Tee Cee
4. Cam’ron- “Humphrey” (Produced by A-Trak & Party Supplies)
5. Wiz Khalifa- “OG Bobby Johnson” Remix
6. The Hood Internet- “Over Your Head” Featuring B.O.B., 2 Chainz & Chromeo
7. Pusha T & A$AP Ferg- “Hands In My Pocket”
8. The Alchemist & Budgie- “With My Soul” Featuring Action Bronson, A$ton Matthews & J. Rocc.
9. Skrillex- “The Coast Is Clear” Featuring Chance The Rapper
10. Urban Noize- “I’m The Shit, Around The World” Featuring Daft Punk & Kanye West
11. R.L. Grime & The Hood Internet- “Infinite Starts” Featuring Drake & Baauer
As a part of Big Boi’s recent Mashup Mondays, here is another track titled “Lanes”. This one features Rocky, Phantogram and A-Ha. Big Boi and Rocky swerve their way lyrically through A-Ha’s “Take On Me” with significant ease. This remix is honestly one of the best we here at Smooth Waves have heard in quite some time. So take some time out of your day to listen to this track below! Expect more music from Big Boi and Outkast soon!